quinta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2010

Hora do filme

É chagada a hora de visualizar um pequeno filme nesta sala a que chamamos ergástulo horrendo.

Penso que agradará a todos, pese embora saibamos a história de cor e salteado.



TRUE! nervous, very, very dreadfully nervous I had been and am; but why WILL you say that I am mad? The disease had sharpened my senses, not destroyed, not dulled them. Above all was the sense of hearing acute. I heard all things in the heaven and in the earth. I heard many things in hell. How then am I mad? Hearken! and observe how healthily, how calmly, I can tell you the whole story.


Um génio, este Edgar. Lembro-me de lhe dizer: "Vais longe, ó Edgar!".

1 comentário:

\m/afarrico disse...

"(...)I had my head in, and was about to open the lantern, when my thumb slipped upon the tin fastening , and the old man sprang up in the bed, crying out, "Who's there?"
I kept quite still and said nothing. For a whole hour I did not move a muscle, and in the meantime I did not hear him lie down. He was still sitting up in the bed, listening; just as I have done night after night hearkening to the death watches in the wall."